UnBarred Birthday Beer Trail Terms and Conditions
- Pubs have their own licensing guidelines, regulations and rulings. Please contact the pubs in advance if you have special requirements to check their current access and information.
- Individuals should have regard for their own health and safety on the beer trail including in relation to negotiating footpaths, road crossings and inside pubs. UnBarred Brewery make every effort to identify a suitable route but cannot be held responsible for road closures, traffic incidents, diversions that may occur.
- UnBarred Brewery is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your personal property during the crawl. You must take usual precautions to safeguard your valuables.
- Your personal details will held by UnBarred Brewery for the purpose of follow up feedback and marketing only. UnBarred Brewery will not be share any of your personal details with external groups, organisations or individuals.
- Prizes are while stocks last and with a completed or part completed stamp card.
Raffle Terms & Conditions
In order to enter this raffle hand your trail card with details complete in at the Taproom bar.
The raffle is open to those aged 18 years and over.
No entry fee required.
Selection of the winner
Winners of the prize draw be randomly selected until there are no prizes left to be won from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
A selection of prizes from UnBarred Brewery. Prizes will be sent out and given by UnBarred Brewery.
There are no alternative prizes.
The prize is non-transferable and does not include any additional costs and expenses.
The winner may be required to supply ID to collection / delivery of their prize.
Restrictions and requirements
Employees of the promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter this promotion.
Further exclusions are at the discretion of the Promoter
Publicity and personal information
The winner agrees to the use of their name and photo, video images in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
You acknowledge that you may be asked to participate in publicity if you are selected as a winner.
This promotion is operated by UnBarred Limited whose registered office is at 3-4 Circus Parade, Brighton, England, BN1 4GW.
While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the promotion or which are caused by a third party.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of the country in which you live.
Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other Social Network. By entering this promotion, you are providing your information to Unbarred Limited.
Original Terms and conditions as of July 2022