Summary Terms & Conditions
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must tag two accounts in the comments below the @BRIGHTON Instagram post. Promotion closes at 23:59 on 22 August 2019. 3 winners will be picked by the @BRIGHTON team and will receive a 6 pack each of various UnBarred beers. Full terms and conditions are below. Promoter: Unbarred Ltd, 19-23 Elder Place, Brighton, BN1 4GF
Full Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of UnBarred Ltd, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion closes at 23:59 on Thursday 22nd August 2019
3. Entrants must tag two accounts in the comments below the August 2019 @BRIGHTON UnBarred Brewery competition Instagram post. Three winners will be selected by Friday 23rd August.
4. The prize is 6 cans of UnBarred beer
5. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 7 days, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
7. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
8. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
9. The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
10. Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. We will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
11. No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner [and/or runner up], including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
14. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
15. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
17. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
18. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. This will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
19. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Unbarred Ltd, 19-23 Elder Place, Brighton, BN1 4GF